The Wavecom WCM-RCD is the All-in-One Test Kit for testing portable RCDs and RCDs straight from the switchboard!
Wavecom WCM-RCD kit includes:
- A Hitech isolation transformer for testing portable RCDs without tripping the mains switchboard.
- Digital RCD tester,fully meets AS/NZ3760:2010standards .
- Switchboard test leads included to conduct testing directly into the mains switchboard
- Test leads and accessories comply with CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V.
- 2 year warranty
- Rugged carry case manufactured from ultra high impact structural polymer
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
Before using the Wavecom WCM-RCD, please read the documentation and make sure you fully understand the information it contains. Do not use the appliance on mains voltages greater than 240VAC. Please inspect the appliance before use. Do not use the appliance if it is damaged in any way. If a 400V icon is displayed, disconnect the appliance immediately and get a qualified electrician check the electrical installation. This device is designed to trip residual current devices. Once the RCD is tripped there will be no power on the supply circuit. Before using the appliance, you must check that tripping the RCD to the power system will not disrupt any people from working or damage equipment (medical, computers, industrial plant, etc).