The Fluke PRV240 is an essential part of any electrician’s toolkit, the PRV240 is a portable, pocket-sized, battery-powered proving unit for use with two pole voltage testers, low impedance multimeters and clamp meters.
The Fluke PRV240 sources stable AC/DC voltages for validating both Low Impedance (LoZ) and High Impedance (HiZ) instruments.
The proving unit produces output voltage of 240V AC/DC and uses a single LED light indicator to verify that the test tool connected is working correctly.
Fluke PRV240 Features:
- Using the Fluke PRV240 reduces the risk of shock and arc flash by validating the functionality of test tools without placing yourself in a potentially hazardous electrical environment
- Sources both ac and dc steady-state voltage—supplies 240 V dc/ac
- A single LED indicates functionality, making this unit a simple-to-use solution for complying with TBT verification of your test tool
- Compatible with both high impedance or low impedance multimeters, clamp meters or two pole testers
- Voltage is sourced through recessed contacts that are activated when tested probes are inserted to avoid accidental contact
- Includes TPak™ Magnetic Hanging Strap
- Long battery life—5,000 tests per set of four AA batteries.
- Fluke PRV240 Proving Unit
- TPAK Magnetic Hanging Strap
- 4 x AA Batteries
- Instruction Sheet