The Wavecom WCM-RCD is a well specified RCD tester featuring trip time and trip current testing.
The Wavecom WCM-RCD uses an in-built microprocessor for achieving high accuracy and reliability. It detects a voltage presence and will automatically start and stop the tests. AC voltage measurements between line and earth are measured and displayed before the start of tests. The LED’s display a safety status indication of the mains supply. The test current and phase angles of 0/180 degrees can be easily changed via the main menu. The Wavecom WCM-RCD comes with a 3 year warranty.
The RCD tester
The main function of the tester is to test and measure the trip values of RCD (Residual Current Devices):
– in trip time (expressed in ms) or
– in trip current value (expressed in mA).
This enables 10mA / 30mA / 100mA/ 300mA / 500mA and 650mA Residual Current breakers to be tested irrespective of their type (normal or delayed).
This tester can also be used to test the configuration of the network and the connection of the earthing conductor. The back light, dual colour screen immediately informs you whether the values measured are compliant (blue) or not compliant (red).
Wavecom WCM-RCD Features:
- Measures Trip Time
- Ramp Current Test
- Display (LCD)
- Programmable test settings
- Trip time display
- 1ms time resolution
- Delay RCD function
- 10mA, 30mA, 100mA, 300mA, 500mA, 650mA trip settings
- Mains operatedSwitchable from 0 – 180° Degrees
- Checks for wiring faults
Wavecom WCM-RCD Applications:
Performing trip time tests on RCD’s as required by electrical regulation and as detailed in the AS/NZS3760:2010.
Power lead, RCD tester, Batteries, switchboard test lead, IEC lead.
1. 3-digit measurement display
2. N or S (delayed) type RCD test, – AC or A (continuous component detection)
3. Operates on a TT neutral and TN system
4. Operating voltage:230V (Ph./N) – 10/+6% 50/60 Hz
5. Cat III 600V
6. Double insulation
– 1 IEC 61010-1
– 2 IEC 61557-6 NF EN 61557-6
– 3 IEC 61236 (EMC)
– 4 Locking and warning signals for 400V network voltage and contact potential >50V
– 5 Operating temperature: -15°C /+45°C
– 6 Storage temperature: -25°C /+70°C
– 7 IP40
– 8 Resistance to mechanical shock:1G
– 9 Weight : 340g
– Dimensions: w=71mm l=210mm h=51mm
– Four 1.5V ‘AA’ batteries