The Reed R-3007 portable hygrometer comes with type k thermocouple, data logger feature and high level of measurement accuracy. The R-3007 humidity tester can be used in a range of up 5% to 95% RH and 0 to 50°C for temperature measurements. Easy to use, designed to fit your hand, R-3007 confirms the expectations and its specs and features proved to be what you have expected more on one good portable hygrometer: Humidity/Temperature measurements, Dew Point measurements, Wet Bulb measurements, Data Hold and Data Record, Max. and Min. reading. On top of that, you don’t need an extra software. Just plug the SD card into the computer and it downloads directly to EXCEL. Buy this thermo-hygrometer with Real time SD memory card datalogging feature, available with USB/RS232 PC computer interface and Humidity/Temp. Probe.
REED SD-3007 Features
- Dew point and Wet bulb humidity measurements
- Type K, Type J thermocouple thermometer
- Fast humidity measuring response time
- Real time SD memory card datalogger with a built-in clock and
- No extra software needed, just plug the SD card into the computer
and it downloads directly to EXCEL
- SD card capacity: 1 GB to 16 GB
- Easy to read LCD with backlight
- Auto power off or manual power off
- Data hold, record max. and min. reading
- High accuracy microcomputer circuit
- Power by UM3/AA (1.5 V) x 6 batteries
- USB/RS232 Computer interface
- Separated probe for easy measurements of multiple environments
- Automatic temperature compensation for the anemometer and type
REED SD-3007 Specifications
- Circuit: Custom microprocessor LSI circuit
- Display: 52mm x 38mm LCD with backlight
- Humidity Temp. units: %RH / °C or °F
- Dew Point/Wet Bulb units: (°C, °F)
- Temperature units: (°C, °F)
- Auto Sampling Time: 1, 2, 5, 10, 30, 60, 120, 300, 600, 1800,
- Memory Card: SD memory card, 1 GB to 16 GB
- Sampling Time of Display: Approx. 1 second
- Data Output: USB/RS232 PC computer interface
- Temperature Range: 0-50°C (0-122°F)
- Résolution: 0.1°C/0.1°F
- Accuracy: ± 0.8°C/1.5°F
- Operating Temperature: 0-50°C (0-122°F)
- Operating Humidity: Less than 85% R.H.
- Power Supply: UM3/AA (1.5 V) x 6 batteries
- Weight: 515g/1.13lb
- Dimensions: 177 x 68 x 45mm (7.0 x 2.7 x 1.9”)
- Includes: Humidity/Temp. probe
- Optional accessories: 2G SD Card (SD-2GB); Type K thermocouple probe (TP-01); Soft carrying case (CA-05A)
USB cable (USB-01); RS232 cable (UPCB-01); Power adapter (AP-9VA-110V); Data Acquisition Software (SW-U801-WIN); Tripod (BS-6)
||5% to 95% RH
|| 0 – 50°C
32 – 122°F
| -25.3°C – 48.9°C,
-13.5°F – 120.1°F
| -21.6°C – 50.0°C,
-6.9°F – 122.0°F
||≥70% RH: ± (3% reading + 1% RH)
< 70% RH: ± 3% RH
| ±0.8°C, ±1.5°F
How to Use
How to use REED Thermo-hygrometer w/ type k thermocouple, data logger (SD-3007)
Plug the Probe into the SD-3007’s Probe Input Socket, then power on the meter by pressing the Power Button. Press and hold the Function Button and choose the “rH” function. With the meter connected with the probe, continue the humidity/temperature measuremnts by holding the Probe Handle and face the Probe Head against the measuring source. The top part of the Display will show the Humidity value, and the lower part of the Display will show the Temperature value.
Dew Point and Wer bulb measurments
Before use this Thermo-hygrometer for dew point test, using the function button select the “dP” position. Hold the Probe Handle and face the Probe Head against the measuring source. The top part of the Display will show the Dew Point value, and the lower part of the Display will show “dP”. For wet bulb memasurements select the “_Et” function and repeat the Dew Point measurement procedure.
Type K/J Thermometer measurement
With your Reed SD-3007 turned off plug the optional Type K or J Thermocouple Probe into the Type K/J Probe Input Socket. Be sure the Probe is not plugged in. Now turn on the instrument and the screen will display a “K”, meaning it is configured for a Type K thermometer probe. Please whait a moment for the meter and the measured temperature will now be displayed on the display screen. To change the meter to accept a Type J Probe, please see the Advanced Settings section.
Using the Data Hold and Data Record function
During any measurements you can hold on the screen the measured value by pressing down the HOLD button. Press Rec Button once to start the Data record function. Whith REC active the Reed SD-3007 records the min and max readings. To exit the memory record function, press the REC button for 2 seconds. The display will revert to the current reading.
With the automatic datalogging function you save the measuring data and time information into the memory. Before using this feature you need to insert the optional SD card into the SD card socket. Start using the dataloggin by preessing the REC Button. After the REC symbol will appeared, the data values and time will be saved on the SD card. During the datalogging operation, if you press the Logger Button once you will pause the datalogging, the “REC” symbol will stop flashing. Press the Logger Button again to resume Datalogging, and the “REC” symbol will begin to flash again.
Manual Datalogger (Set sampling time = 0 seconds)
Set sampling time is to 0 second; Press the REC Button, and the “REC” symbol will appear on the LCD screen. Press the Logger Button, and the “REC” symbol will flash once and one Beep will sound, at the same time the measuring data along the time information will be saved in memory. The lower Display will show the Position (record) number, which is saved as well. To Change the Position Number; press the Down Button and the lower position number will flash on the display. Press the Up or Down Buttons to set the Position Number (1 to 99) to help identify the measurement location. The lower Display will show P x (x = 1 to 99). After the position number is selected, press the Enter Button to confirm. Stop Datalogging; press the REC Button for 2 seconds, and the “REC” symbol will disappear indicating the Datalogging function has stopped.