REED R9200 Microwave Leakage Detector Operating Instructions
1. Turn the meter on by pressing the POWER button.
2. While powering on, the warning/over alarm will beep and link simultaneously.
3. Upon start up, hold the ZERO button to perform a zero adjustment.
4. The LCD will now display a measurement value of 0.00
5. To take a measurement, place the meter 50mm from the door seals or the front glass of the microwave.
6. Press the MAX button to the display the Maximum value during the measurement process.
7. To turn the meter off, press the POWER button.
- Detects very low levels of microwave leakage
- Quick response and high accuracy
- Designed for one-handed operation
- Audible (beep) and visual (flashing LED) alarms at 5 mW/cm2
- 4-digit, backlit LCD display
- Max hold function and low battery indicator
- Zero button for quick adjustment
Never attempt to repair or modify your instrument. Dismantling your product, other than for the purpose of replacing batteries, may cause damage that will not be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty. Servicing should only be provided by an authorized service center.
REED R9200 Specifications
|Measuring Range||0 to 9.99 mW/cm2|
|Alarm||Audible (buzzer) and Visual (LED Light)|
|Alarm Limit||5 mW/cm2|
|Response Time||2x per sec.|
|Power Supply||9V battery|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-10 to 60°C|
|Operating Humidity Range||10-90%|
|Dimensions||160 x 60 x 42mm|
What’s included with the REED R9200
- Microwave Leakage Detector
- Soft Carrying Case