The TENMARS TM-191 Magnetic Field Meter (Gauss Meter) is applied to measuring electromagnetic fields of extremely low frequencies (ELF) of 30Hz to 300Hz. It is capable of measuring the electromagnetic field radiation intensity that is produced fro electric transmission equipment, and power lines.
- Switch between the display of Micro-Tesla and Mini-Gauss is available.
- Data Hold (HOLD), Bmaximum (MAX) HOLD function.
- Range display (20, 200, 2000).
- Low battery and Overload indication.
- Instrument is capable of measuring the electromagnetic field radiation intensity that is produced from electric transmission power line equipment.
- Useful in servicing microwave ovens, air conditioners, refrigeration equipment, computer monitors, and video/audio devices.
Magnetic Field Units
- Tesla (T), Gauss (G), mini-Gauss (mG), or micro-Tesla (µT).
- 1T = 10000G, 1µT = 10mG, 1G = 1000mG
|Display||3-1/2 digit LCD, maximum reading 1999|
|Measuring Range||200mG, 2000mG, 20µT, 200µT|
|Resolution||0.1mG, 1mG, 0.01µT, 0.1µT|
|Frequency Response||30Hz to 300Hz|
|Accuracy||±(2.5% + 6dgt) at 50/60Hz|
|Sample Rate||2.5 times/second|
|Power Supply||Battery 9 volt, NEDA 1604, IEC 6F22, or JIS 006P|
|Battery Life||200 hours Approx.|
|Operating Temperature/Humidity||5°C to 40°C, Humidity below 80% R.H.|
|Dimensions||130mm (L) x 56mm (W) x 38mm (D)|