TENMARS TM-192, 3-Axis EMF Meter Description
This meter indicates the level of electromagnetic pollution generated by appliances, power lines and industrial machinery. The TM-192D can be used for measurements of a wide range of equipment and environments where a frequency of between 30Hz to 2,000Hz exists, such as electric transmission equipment, overhead power lines, microwave ovens, computer monitors, air conditioners, refrigerators etc.
An easy to read LCD display presents the information to the user in a clear way, making the TM-192D a very easy to use instrument, and up to 500 sets of measurements can be saved to the memory for later recall.
TM-192D is applied to measuring electromagnetic fields of extremely low frequency (ELF) of 30 to 2000Hz. It is capable of measuring the electromagnetic field radiation intensity produced from:
- – Electric transmission equipment
- – Power line.
- – Microwave oven.
- – Air conditioner.
- – Refrigerator.
- – Computer monitor. – Video/audio device and so forth.
- – Display: 4 digits Triple LCD display, .
- – Range: 20/200/2000 mG,2/20/200μT.
- – Resolution: 0.01/0.1/1 mG or 0.001/0.01/0.1 μT.
- – Frequency response: 30Hz to 2000Hz.
- – Sensor: Triple Axis (X, Y, Z).
- – Accuracy: 20 mG /2μT±(3.0%+30dgt) at 50Hz/60Hz.
- ± (2.5%+5dgt) at 50Hz/60Hz.
- ±(5%+5dgt) at 30Hz/2000Hz.
- – Over load: LCD display “OL”.
- – Sample rate: 2.5 times per second.
- – Battery: 9V NEDA 1604, IEC 6F22 or JIS 006P.
- – Battery life: Approximate 100 hours.
- – Operating temperature & humidity: 5℃to 40℃,below 80% RH.
- – Storage temperature & humidity: -10℃ to 60℃, below 70%.
- – Weight: About 230g.
– Dimensions: 173(L)*80(W)*32(H) mm.
– Accessories: User’s manual, 9V battery, Carrying case.