The K4020 is a competitively priced REED Portable Stroboscope which comes complete with useful options as standard. The K4020 Handheld Stroboscope also has a “freeze the motion” function and measures the motion without any contact. The REED K4020 Handheld Stroboscope maximises the use of one-chip micro-computer LSI circuit and crystal control time-base and assures a good accuracy of ±1% and 1 fpm/rpm resolution.
REED K4020 Features
- microprocessor circuit design
- high accuracy
- digital readout
- light duty
- ideal for inspecting and measuring the speed of moving gears, fans, centrifuges, pumps, motors and other equipment.
REED K4020 Specifications
- Flash Range: 100 to 100,000 fpm (flashes per minute)
- Resolution: 1 rpm/fpm
- Accuracy: º1%: 100 to 5000 fpm; º0.05%: >= 5000 fpm
- Sampling Rate: 1/second
- Calibration: Crystal time base and microprocessor circuit, does not necessarily take any external calibration procedure
- Power Supply: 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 210 x 120 x 120mm
- Weight: 1kg