The new Megger MIT400 insulation and continuity tester has been designed for electrical testing by power utilities, industrials, telecommunication companies, commercial/domestic electricians and anyone with unique test voltage requirements. The features of the MIT400 also make it ideal for maintenance technicians and engineers.
The MIT400 include all the features required for electricians, technicians and engineers working in a range of industries. Available features are selected to make testing easy and fast in a range of situations.
Building/Factory electrical maintenance
Large and small scale electrical installations
Periodic electrical systems inspection and testing
Features and benefits:
- CAT IV 600 V rating – provides greater safety when testing at higher voltage levels
- Adjustable insulation test voltages – provides 250 V to 1000 V or 50 V to 1000 V.
- Dual digital display readout – allows display of complimentary test information simultaneously (for example: M½ plus test voltage or M½ plus leakage current)
- Digital and analog arc display – includes not only the digital readout but also Megger’s patented analog arc to replicate the response of a moving coil display
- Exceptional measurement range from 20 G½ to 200 G½ – highest insulation test range available on the market, providing a superior range of measurement applications.
- Choice of 20 mA or 200 mA continuity testing – allows user to select lower continuity range thus increasing battery life considerably
- Continuity auto-test capability – enables real twohanded operation without the need to press the test button
- Adjustable continuity limit alarm – allows pass/fail limits to be sent to speed testing
- Automatically perform PI and DAR tests – user is able to quickly perform two important diagnostic tests. . . Polarization Index (PI) and Dielectric Absorption Ratio (DAR)
- True RMS voltage measurement – allows accurate voltage measurement on noisy lines
- Auto ranging voltage measurement – automatically adjusts range from millivolts to 600 V AC or DC,
- eliminating the need to keep changing ranging
- Live circuit warning – automatically warns of contact to a live circuit, voltage is displayed and testing is inhibited
- Auto fuse warning – warns of fuse failure automatically.
- No need to test the fuse manually.
- Buzzer select button – enable or disable buzzer as required with resistance also displayed on the screen
Baker’s Dozen Reasons to Buy the MIT400 Series –
13 “sweet” reasons why the MIT’s are far superior to those other brands:
- Patented analog/digital display with real-time pointer movement.
- IP54 ingress protection rating.
- CAT IV 600 V for all test modes.
- Highest resistance range (up to 200 GO) on the market for a hand-held unit.
- Dual digital display that shows test voltage (or other complementary information) as well as the measurement result.
- Selectable 200 or 20 mA continuity test.
- DAR, PI and timed test capability.
- TRMS voltage measurement.
- Selectable buzzer thresholds/limit alarms.
- Unique silicon test leads to improve measurement accuracy.
- Automatic fuse check/warning.
- 3-year warranty.
- Backlight display.