FLUKE 287 True RMS Electronics Logging Multimeter with TrendCapture.
The Fluke 289 is the top of the line handheld multimeter on the market. Hands down this unit is tops in its class with a 50,000 count display, usb interface, advanced datalogging, and much more. Find out why this unit is considered to be one of the best multimeters ever made period.
The Fluke 289 Handheld Multimeter is one of the most powerful multimeters out there. The popular TrendCapture feature is a trend plot style graphical representation of a logged session that the meter has recorded, which is viewable right on the meter as soon as you complete your recording session. There’s no need to download and wait to see data, even after a 200 hour logging session. You just view it on location at the moment you end the session. You can even zoom in on the data at 5X magnification right on the meter! With multiple on-screen displays, a True-rms AC Bandwidth of 100kHz, a logging memory of up to 10,000 readings, a low pass filter, and a minimum 100 hours battery life, you are ready to take on any job.
Find Little Problems Before They Become Big Ones.
The industrial meter for demanding users.
New diagnostic functionality for maximizing productivity in the plant. The new 289 is the next generation high performance industrial logging multimeter designed to solve complex problems in electronics, plant automation, power distribution, and electro-mechanical equipment. With the ability to log data and review it graphically on-screen, you can solve problems faster and help minimize downtime. Let the new 289 be your watchdog for systems or processes while you are off solving other problems.
Be sure to also check out the Fluke 287 True-rms Electronics Logging Multimeter with TrendCapture designed for electronics professionals.
Maximize productivity with the combined Fluke 289 and FlukeView forms combo kit. With built-in data logger and TrendCapture capability, the 289 helps you track down elusive, intermittent problems, monitoring equipment with any of its functions while you do other jobs. Overlay your logged data from six meters or six time periods to find cause and effect relationships or for condition monitoring applications in FVF software. Turn your data into meaningful graphs and tables for a professional report. The 289/FVF combo kit gives you a practical & affordable approach to predictive maintenance.
- TrendCapture quickly graphically displays logged data session to quickly determine whether anomalies may have occurred.
- Zoom on trend provides unprecedented ability to view and analyze TrendCapture data; zoom in up to 14 times.
- Selectable AC filter (smoothing mode) helps display a steadier reading when the input signal is changing rapidly or noisy.
- Adjustable recording and auto hold thresholds, specify a percentage change in the readings that begins a new event.
- Large 50,000 count, 1/4 VGA display with white backlight. Multiple sets of measurement information can be simultaneously displayed at the same time.
- Logging function with expanded memory for unattended monitoring of signals over time. Using on-board TrendCapture users can graphically review logged readings without needing a PC. Store up to 15,000 recorded events.
- On board help screens for measurement functions.
- Saved measurements allow you to name and recall measurements made in the field.
- Multi-lingual interface.
- Multiple logging sessions possible without download.
- 0.025% basic DC accuracy.
- 100 kHz ac bandwidth.
- Real time clock for automatic time stamping of saved readings.
- True RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on complex signals or non-linear loads. AC bandwidth specified to 100 kHz.
- Measure up to 10 A (20 A for 30 seconds).
- 100 mF capacitance range.
- Temperature function.
- Relative mode to remove test lead resistance from low ohms or capacitance measurements.
- Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250 μs.
- Premium test leads and alligator clips included.
- CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V.
|DC volts||50.000 mV,500.00 mV, 5.0000 V, 50.000 V, 500.00 V, 1000.0V @ 0.025% accuracy|
|AC volts||50.000 mV,500.00 mV, 5.0000 V, 50.000 V, 500.00 V, 1000.0V @ 0.4% accuracy (true-rms)|
|DC current||500.00 µA, 5000.0 µA, 50.000 mA, 400.00 mA, 5.0000 A, 10.000 A @ 0.15 % accuracy|
|AC current||500.00 µA, 5000.0 µA, 50.000 mA, 400.00 mA, 5.0000 A, 10.000 A @ 0.7% accuracy (true-rms)|
|-200.0 °C to 1350.0 °C (-328.0 °F to 2462.0 °F) @ 1.0 % accuracy|
|Resistance||50.000 W (289 only), 500.00 W, 5.0000 kW, 50.000 kW, 500.00 kW, 5.0000 MW, 50.00 MW, 500.0 MW @ 0.05 % accuracy|
|Capacitance||1.000 nF,10.00 nF 100.0 nF, 1.000 µF, 10.00 µF, 100.0 µF, 1000 µF, 10.00 mF, 100.00 mF @ 1.0 % accuracy|
|Frequency||99.999 Hz, 999.99 Hz, 9.9999 kHz, 99.999 kHz, 999.99 kHz @ 0.005 % + 1 accuracy|