The Fluke 789 Process Calibrator is the ultimate troubleshooting tool for electricians and instrumentation professionals, combining the functionality of a loop calibrator with the power of a digital multimeter.
The Fluke 789 with it’s combined Digital multimeter and current loop calibrator give the process technicians double the power in one tool.
The Fluke 789 has a 24 V loop supply for reducing the need to take a separate power supply when doing offline transmitter testing. And thanks to its built-in, selectable 250 ohm Hart® resistor, it also eliminates the need to carry a separate resistor for calibrating HART instruments with you. All this means that process technicians can now do a lot more while carrying a lot less.
- 24 V Loop power supply
- HART mode setting with loop power (adds 250 ohm resistor)
- 100 % larger dual display
- 1,200 ohm drive capability on mA source
- Enhanced backlight with two brightness settings
- 0-100 % mA Span Check buttons to toggle between 4 and 20 mA
- Infrared I/O serial port compatible with FlukeView® Forms Software Version 2.1 (available Feb. 2003)
- Externally accessible fuses for easy replacement
- DMM designed to meet 1000 volt IEC 1010 CAT III standards
- Precision 1000 V, 440 mA true-rms digital multimeter
- Frequency measurement to 20 kHz
- Min/Max/Average/Hold/Relative modes
- Diode Test and Continuity Beeper
- Simultaneous mA and % of scale readout
- 20 mA dc current source / loop calibrator / simulator
- Manual Step (100 %, 25 %, Coarse, Fine) plus Auto Step and Auto Ramp
- Externally accessible battery for easy battery changes
- 3-year warranty