The FLIR CM74 600A AC/DC Clamp Meter give you better access to wiring in hard-to-reach places, and provide all the measurement capabilities you need for advanced troubleshooting. Made with a narrow jaw and high-powered LED worklights, the CM74 makes it easier to take measurements in dark, crowded panels and cabinets. Their slim, light design is convenient to carry in your back pocket wherever you go. With advanced electrical features including Autoranging, True RMS Voltage and Current, LoZ, Inrush , VFD Mode, and an input for a ﬂexible current probe accessory, the CM74 has all the measurement functions you need to stay competitive and ensure accurate readings.
Better clamp access and portability.
- Made with a narrow jaw for easy access to wiring in crowded panels and cabinets
- Slim clamp design makes it convenient to carry in your back pocket
- Dual bright high-powered LED worklights guide you to your target in poor lighting conditions
All the electrical features you need.
- Advanced electrical features including: True RMS, LoZ, VFD Mode (CM74 only), Inrush (CM74 only), Smart Diode with Disable
- Expandable to 3000A AC with TA72 & TA74 Flex Clamp Accessories (sold separately)
- Min/Max, Hold and Auto Power Off with Disable
Engineering you can have confidence in.
- Premium gold-tipped silicone test lead accessories included
- Large digit LCD display with bright backlight
- Rubberized double molded hand grips reduce slippage
|Technical Summary||MAX Range||Basic Accuracy|
|VFD AC Voltage:||1000V||±1.0%|
|LoZ Mode AC Voltage:||1000V||±1.0%|
|LoZ Mode DC Voltage:||1000V||±1.0%|
|VFD AC Current:||600.0A||±2.0%|
|Inrush AC Current:||600.0A||±3.0%|
|Inrush Current threshold:||Min 0.5A, Integration Time 100ms||–|
|Jaw Opening:||1.38″ (35mm), 1250MCM|
|Category Rating:||CAT IV-600V, CAT III-1000V|
|Battery Type:||4 x AAA|
|Includes:||Clamp Meter, 4 x AAA Batteries, Premium Silicone Test Leads, Quick Start, User Manual (CD), Extended Warranty Registration Card|