The FLIR CM82 600A Power Clamp Meter is an industrial-grade power clamp meter engineered with advanced power analysis and variable frequency drive filtering functions required by electrical troubleshooters. The VFD mode provides superior accuracy for working on VFD controlled equipment. The CM82 features advanced power efficiency and harmonics measurements for system level performance analysis
The phase rotation testing function ensures the motor and power source are aligned. The True RMS DMM functionality features reliable performance and expansive ranges. Powerful LED lamps not only assist with clamping but are bright enough to serve as a primary work light.
• CM82 600A Power Clamp Meter with VFD Filter
• VFD Mode: Accurately analyze non-sinusoidal waveforms and noisy signals in VFD-controlled equipment.
• Phase Rotation: Analyze three-phase systems to measure power draw and verify if power is evenly balanced.
• Inrush Current: Measure hard and soft start-up inrush current spikes while equipment is ramping up.
• Power Factor and Active Power: Monitor power quality improvements, such as start-up realignments on three-phase equipment.
• Harmonics Mode: Locate noise from different electrical draws to realign harmonics and reduce electro-mechanical equipment stress.
• Rugged & Shock-Resistant: Double-molded case design and extra thick rubber on the corners absorbs shock to enhance job-site reliability and long-haul durability.
• right Dual-LED Worklights: Make your work safer/easier in poorly lit locations- especially useful when the lights are out or obstacles block your inspection targets.