The 34470A is a precision digital multimeter from Keysight
Keysight 34465A is a 7.5 digit True RMS multimeter with:
- Resolution: 7-1/2 digits
- Measure up to 1000 VDC, 750 VAC
- 1-year DCV basic accuracy 16 ppm
- DCV, ACV, DCI, ACI, 2- and 4-Wire Resistance, Frequency, Period, Continuity, Diode, Current, Temperature
- Max Reading Rate 50,000 readings/s
- Memory 50,000 readings standard, 2 million rdgs with option 3446MEMU
- Color graphical display with Number, Histogram, Bar Chart, Trend Chart, Math and Statistics
- USB and LAN/LXI included. Optional GPIB (3446GPBU).
- UL, CSA, CE
- Three-year warranty
Multimeter with 7.5-digits, 16-ppm, Keysight 34470A
A Truevolt DMM’s graphical capabilities such as trend and histograms enable users to gain more insights quickly. Furthermore, the 34470A provides a data logging mode for easier trend analysis and a digitizing mode for capturing transients.With Keysight Truevolt technology, an analogue-to-digital converter enables a patented metrology-grade architecture. This architecture allows Keysight to offer a good balance of measurement resolution, linearity, accuracy, and speed for an affordable price, all based on and guaranteed per ISO/IEC 17025 industry standards.You are able to make measurements of very low power devices using the low current measuring range of 1 μA and pA resolution.With auto calibration, you can compensate for temperature drift to maintain measurement accuracy throughout your workday.In a rack or on a bench real-world signals are never flat. They have some level of AC signal riding on top from power line noise, other environmental noise, or injected current from the meter itself. How well your meter deals with these extraneous factors and eliminates them from the true measurement makes a big difference to your accuracy.Behind the scenes, Keysight’s Truevolt technology accounts for measurement errors created by these real-world factors so you can be confident in your measurements and it is only available on Keysight DMMs.
- Histograms and bar charts on a 4.3-inch color display enable easy monitoring and speedy statistical analysis
- With DMM Models, you can measure with confidence in a 16 ppm DCV accuracy
- Test low power devices with low DC current measurements between 1 μA to 10 A
- This instrument now comes with a BV0001B BenchVue software license. It is easy to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences with BenchVue
Get more insight quicklyTruevolt DMM’s graphical capabilities such as trend and histogram charts offer more insights quickly. Data logging mode provides easier trend analysis and a digitizing mode for capturing transients.
- R&D bench tasks: component measurement, single unit characterization, bring-up of a new design, troubleshooting
- Validation: develop and deploy manufacturing tests, multiple unit qualification/conformance
- Manufacturing/automated test: end product functional or performance tests
What is Keysight Truevolt technology?
- Truevolt advanced measurement capabilities overcome modern challenges such as mixed analog and digital signals, extremely low energy management systems, and multiple types of sensors.
- The Truevolt DMM has the lowest noise level and injected current in the industry.
- Keysight Truevolt DMMs contribute less than 30% of the injected current compared to alternatives. Truevolt DMMs offer almost 100% less noise than lower-priced alternatives.
- Ideally, no current should flow into your DMM’s measurement terminals. Real-world measurement situations are always affected by input currents, causing additional measurement errors. A Truevolt DMM takes care of the input bias current. Various alternatives offer a 20% to infinitely poorer performance (some are too noisy for accurate measurements).
- Only Keysight meters in this class measure AC rms using digital direct sampling. Using this technique, you will be able to avoid the slower response time of analog RMS converters used in all other vendor’s 7.5 digit DMMs. This allows for crest factors up to 10 without additional error terms. This is a unique, patented technique – only used by Keysight
Figure 1. See your measurements across instruments in one place to quickly correlate measurement activities and obtain actionable insights.
Figure 2. BenchVue enables control of your DMM to data log and visualize measurements in a wide array of display options.