Keysight 34460A Digital Multimeter, 6.5 Digit, Basic Truevolt
Keysight 34460A is a 6.5 digit True RMS multimeter with:
- Histogram and bar chart on 4.3-inch color graphical display ease monitoring and speed up statistical analysis
- Measure with confidence, with 75 ppm basic DCV accuracy
- Test low power devices with low DC current measurement range from 100 µA to 3 A
- A BenchVue software license BV0001B is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences
Multimeter with 7.5-digits, 16-ppm, Keysight 34470A
Keysight’s NEW Truevolt Digital Multimeters (DMMs) offer a full range of measurement capabilities higher levels of accuracy, speed, and resolution.
Truevolt DMM’s graphical capabilities such as trend and histogram charts offer more insights quickly. The 34460A also provide a data logging mode for easier trend analysis and a digitizing mode for capturing transients.
The ability to measure very low current, 1 μA range with pA resolution, allows you to make measurements on very low power devices.
Auto calibration allows you to compensate for temperature drift so you can maintain measurement accuracy throughout your workday.
In a rack or on a bench real-world signals are never flat. They have some level of AC signal riding on top from power line noise, other environmental noise, or injected current from the meter itself. How well your meter deals with these extraneous factors and eliminates them from the true measurement makes a big difference to your accuracy.
Behind the scenes, Keysight’s Truevolt technology accounts for measurement errors created by these real-world factors so you can be confident in your measurements and it is only available on Keysight DMMs.
What is Keysight Truevolt technology?
- Truevolt advanced measurement capabilities overcome modern challenges such as mixed analog and digital signals, extremely low energy management systems, and multiple types of sensors.
- The Truevolt DMM has the lowest noise level and injected current in the industry.
- Keysight Truevolt DMMs contribute less than 30% of the injected current compared to alternatives. Truevolt DMMs offer almost 100% less noise than lower-priced alternatives.
- Ideally, no current should flow into your DMM’s measurement terminals. Real-world measurement situations are always affected by input currents, causing additional measurement errors. A Truevolt DMM takes care of the input bias current. Various alternatives offer a 20% to infinitely poorer performance (some are too noisy for accurate measurements).
- Only Keysight meters in this class measure AC rms using digital direct sampling. Using this technique, you will be able to avoid the slower response time of analog RMS converters used in all other vendor’s 6.5 digit DMMs. This allows for crest factors up to 10 without additional error terms. This is a unique, patented technique – only used by Keysight
Figure 1. See your measurements across instruments in one place to quickly correlate measurement activities and obtain actionable insights.
Figure 2. BenchVue enables control of your DMM to data log and visualize measurements in a wide array of display options.