HT Instruments AC Line Splitter – Separator (HA000951)
The HT Line AC Splitter separates the Active (Line) from the neutral and ground wires on a standard Australian 10A and 15A 240VAC GPO outlets allowing current measurements to be made with a current clamp. Without the Line Splitter, the current clamp measures the load current going in both directions, effectively cancelling the measurement.
The HT Line Splitter has a standard measurement section and a x10 multiplier section for use with higher ranged clamp meters.
The HT Instruments HA000951 Line Splitter can also be used to make voltage checks safely with standard multimeter probes.
Suitable for bot 10A and 15A outlets.
HT Instruments HA000951 Line Splitter Functions:
Conductor splitting without cable stripping!
- Measure Mains voltages safely via shrouded banana sockets
- Suitable for both 10A and 15A Australian GPO outlets
- Leakage current on earth conductor
- Measurement of leakage current under RCD mode (Line-Neutral)
- Line current
- 10X magnified Line current