TENMARS ST-502 Desktop Indoor Air Quality (CO2) Monitor
- Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) CO2 sensor ensures long term stability and durability.
- 4 Measurements-CO2/CO2 Ventilation Rate/Temperature/Humidity.
- Large display.
- Easy -to-use PC software for parameter settings and analysis.
- Fast USB download
- CO2/Temperature/Humidity high,low alarm setting.
- Set on the table or wall-Mounted (use 1/4”tripod nut).
- Supplied with Statement of Conformity to ensure product meets ISO 9001 Quality standards.
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) refers to the air quality within and around buildings and structures, especially as it relates to the health and comfort of building occupants. Understanding and controlling common pollutants indoors can help reduce your risk of indoor health concerns.
The TENMARS ST-502 Desktop Indoor Air Quality (CO2) Monitor is a desktop indoor air quality monitor that can measure carbon dioxide, relative humidity, air temperature, and ventilation rate.
- Building HVAC monitoring
- Indoor air quality survey