MAGNUM PRO MP-V Vacuum Calibration Pump Features:
- Delrin® Plastic handle prevents body heat transfer
- Oversized check valves for smooth controlled operation
- Mash proof vent valve (No Needle Valve)
- A patented non-oil based lubricant is used on all moving parts
- Dual O-Rings on all pistons to ensure zero leakage
- 2 year warranty
MAGNUM PRO MP-V Vacuum Calibration Pump Specifications:
- MP-V 0-28″Hg (depends on barometric pressure)
- Connections (2 ports) 1/8 inch NPT
- Weight 1.5lbs
- 2ft hose and 1/4 inch fitting
- Made in the USA
Points to Remember when using the MAGNUM PRO MP-V Vacuum Calibration Pump:
- Insure that all gauges and Instruments to be callbrated are disconnected from process pressures prior to connecting
the pump. The maximum pump design pressure for both the MP·P and MP·V Is 150 pslg.
- Connection to a pressure source greater than 150 pslg could cause serious Injury to person or damage to the pump.
- The fittings and tubing on both the MP·P and MP·V are unique. To reattach tubing to any fittin& heat the tubing end
with a heat gun or boiling water to soften the material. Then put the tubing onto the fitting with a twisting motion.
- For best results, operate either pump with the vernier turned the mid position.