The Fluke 62 Max Plus (62 MAX+) IR Thermometer is designed with the user’s on-the-job needs in mind, the new 62 MAX+ infrared thermometer is everything experts would expect in measurement tool. The Fluke 62 Max Plus IR Thermometer is small sized, extremely accurate and very easy to use. IP54 rated for dust and water resistance and able to take a 3-meter drop while still being precise. In fact, the 62 MAX+ is so tough, you don’t need to be handle it with care. The Fluke 62 MAX Plus has a single laser with a 12:1 spot ratio.
||Fluke 62 MAX+ -30 °C to 650 °C (-22 °F to 1202 °F)
- Fluke 62 MAX+ ±1.0 °C or ±1.0% of reading, whichever is greater
- -10 °C to 0 °C: ±2.0
- -30 °C to -10 °C: ±3.0
|Response Time (95%)
||Fluke 62 MAX+ <300 ms (95% of reading)
Spectral Response 8 to 14 microns
Emissivity 0.10 to 1.00
||0.1 °C (0.2 °F)
|Repeatability of Readings
||Fluke 62 MAX ±0.8% of reading or <±1.0 °C (2 °F), whichever is greater
Fluke 62 MAX+ ±0.5% of reading or <±0.5 °C (1 °F), whichever is greater
||Fluke 62 MAX+ 8 hours with laser and backlight on
||255 g (8.99 oz)
||(175 x 85 x 75) mm (6.88 x 3.34 x 2.95) inches
||0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F)
||-20 °C to 60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F), (without battery)
||10 % to 90 % RH non-condensing at 30 °C (86 °F)
||2000 meters above mean sea level
||12,000 meters above mean sea level
||IP 54 per IEC 60529
|Vibration and Shock
||IEC 68-2-6 2.5 g, 10 to 200 Hz, IEC 68-2-27, 50 g, 11 ms
||EN 61326-1:2006 EN 61326-2:2006
|Standards and Agency Approval
||Compliance EN/IEC 61010-1: 2001
Laser Safety FDA and EN 60825-1 Class II
• Ergonomically designed: Completely redesigned for a more natural hand fit.
• Small and lightweight; clips to your tool belt or belt loop or easily fits into your tool box.
• Dust and water-resistant: IP54 rated for dust and water resistance.
• Rugged: 3-meter (9.8-foot) drop tested.
• Distance to spot: Precise laser technology makes for more accurate and repeatable measurements.
• Dual lasers: The Fluke 62+ MAX has dual rotating lasers to help you identify area to be measured. The measurement area is the spot between the dots.
• Large, backlit display: Large screen makes data easier to read, even in dark areas.
• Min/Max/Avg/Dif: Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements.
• Alarm: Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits.