True-RMS AC/DC clamp meter from Fluke 374 FC
The Fluke 374 FC provides advanced troubleshooting capabilities and wireless connectivity
With the Fluke 374 FC, part of the Fluke Connect series of wireless test tools, you’ll get the standard features needed for everyday troubleshooting. You can use the fixed jaw clamp to measure current up to 600 A, or you can add an optional iFlex® flexible current probe to measure up to 2500 A. With its large diameter and flexible design, the iFlex probe makes it easy to access tight spaces or measure around large conductors. The 374 FC can also measure AC and DC voltage to 1000 V and resistance to 6000 Ω.
- Fluke Connect® allows you to see your clamp meter’s measurements from a safe distance using the advanced clamp meter
- Measures AC and DC current to 600 A and AC and DC voltage to 1000 V
- Performs AC and DC current measurements to 600 A, and AC and DC voltage measurements to 1000 V
- With the optional iFlex flexible probe, you can measure AC current up to 2500 A
- Measures resistance to 6000 Ω with continuity detection
Keep a safe distance with wireless connectivity
The Fluke Connect feature on the 374 FC allows it to wirelessly transmit results via Bluetooth to an Apple or Android device. Therefore, you can read the results out from the arc flash zone without worrying about wearing PPE. You can even save results to the cloud and create and send reports in email right from the field. Or converse in real-time with ShareLive™ video calls.
With True-RMS AC voltage and current measurements, the 374 FC enables you to accurately troubleshoot non-linear signals. And you can log and trend measurements to pinpoint intermittents while you are performing other tasks. The Fluke 374 FC Clamp Meter is the direct replacement for the Fluke 374 Clamp Meter.
Other useful capabilities:
- Compatible with optional TPAK magnetic hanging strap
- Comes with soft carrying case, batteries, and three-year warranty
- Measures capacitance to 1000 µF
- Features CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V safety rating
- Provides True-RMS voltage and current measurements to accurately measure non-linear signals
- Includes Min/Max/Avg and inrush recording to capture variations automatically
- Runs on two AA alkaline batteries