The Fluke 117/323-KIT – The electricians multimeter combo kit has a rugged multimeter and a fast-acting, general purpose 400 A AC clamp meter.
Having the right tools for the job is essential. Having them when you need them is even better. Arrive on every jobsite prepared with the Fluke 117/323 electricians multimeter and clamp meter combo kit. The two test tools give you the power of a versatile, rugged multimeter combined with a fast-acting, general-purpose clamp meter.
Whether you work in residential electricity or commercial electrical, both of these test tools are a good fit for the work you need to complete. The kit includes
- Fluke 117 digital multimeter
- Fluke 323 clamp meter
- Tl175 test leads
- TPAK ToolPak magnetic meter hanger
- Soft carrying case
The Fluke 117 digital multimeter is built to make your life easier with features like:
- Non-contact voltage detection
- AutoV/LoZ function
- Min/Max/Average readings
- Frequency measurements
- Capacitance measurements
In order to ensure you’re ready to go on many jobsites, the 117 is certified for use in CAT III 600 V environments.
The Fluke 323 clamp meter is a good basic troubleshooting tool for commercial and residential electricians. It includes True RMS measurements, optimized ergonomics and a large display for efficient troubleshooting. The small clamp is designed to make measurements in tight cable compartments easier on you and it’s ideally suited for current measurements up to 400 A or voltage measurements up to 600 V.
Together, the Fluke 117 Electrician’s Multimeter and 323 True-RMS Clamp Meter give electricians easy to use, time-saving tools for your work.
- Fluke 117 DMM
- VoltAlert™ technology for non-contact voltage detection.
- AutoVolt automatic ac/dc voltage selection.
- Low input impedance: Helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage.
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas.
- True-rms for accurate measurements on non-linear loads.
- Measures 10 A (20 A overload for 30-seconds).
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance.
- Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations.
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation.
- CAT III 600 V
- Three year warranty
- Fluke 323 Clamp Meter:
- 400 A AC current measurement
- 600 V AC and DC voltage measurement
- True-RMS ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Resistance measurement up to 40 kA with continuity detection
- CAT IV 300V/CAT III 600 V
- Two year warranty
The Fluke 117/323-KIT
- 117 DMM
- 323 Clamp Meter
- TL175 TwistGuard Test Leads
- TPAK Meter Hanging Kit
- C115 Soft Carry Case