The paperless Extech RH520A Humidity+Temperature Chart Recorder with Detachable Probe provides simultaneous numerical and graphical display of humidity and temperature readings. Combining advanced features with simple set up and operation, the Extech RH520A chart recorder is one of the most cost effective paperless thermohygrographs on the market.
The Extech RH520A chart recorder features an internal memory that records up to 49,000 data points which can be transferred via RS-232 serial port to a Windows®95/98/2000/NT/ME/XP compatible PC for further data analysis (software included). The detachable probe does not require recalibration and extends up to 1 meter for measurements in closed environments. The Extech RH520A chart recorder also features an audible and visual alarm with Hi/Low set points as well as an output socket that can be used with an optional external alarm module.
The Extech RH520A chart recorder comes completes with a built-in stand, detachable probe with 3ft (1m) cable, RS232 cable, software, AC adapter and 3 AA batteries.
Ideal to monitor and record temperature and humidity conditions and history in controlled
environments, laboratories, cleanrooms, storage and other critical areas.
EXTECH RH250A Features:
• Easy-to-use paperless chart recorder with remote sensor and 49,000 readings
• Simultaneous numerical and graphical display of humidity and temperature readings
• Measures humidity (10 to 95%RH) and temperature (-28.0°C to +60.0°C), calculates
• Large 120mm x 75mm backlit LCD display with adjustable graphical resolution and
• Display indicates time, date, percentage of memory remaining and battery status
• Up to 49,000 data points internal memory and interface for data transfer
• User-programmable recording intervals
• Easy to scroll through recorded data
• Detachable probe extends up to 1m for measurements in closed environments (probe
can be replaced as separate item and does not require recalibration)
• Audible and visual alarms with high and low limits
• Swivel keypad allows desk or wall mounting for easy viewing
Applications for the Extech RH520A Chart Recorder
- Monitor and record laboratory or clean room temperature and humidity history
- Record process conditions
- Generate warning when conditions are outside required limits
- Monitor controlled environment areas such as freezers, storage areas and other critical areas
- Store humidity and temperature historical data for report generation
Extech RH520A Specifications:
|Relative Humidity Range||10.0 to 95.0%|
|Temperature Range||-28.0 to 60.0°C|
|Accuracy||±3% Relative Humidity; ±1°C|
|Dimensions||129 x 195 x 22mm|