The Extech LT300 Lux / Light Meter has a Digital and Analogue display of light in Lux or Foot-candles.
The LT300 Light Meter measures up to 40,000 Fc (or 400,000 Lux) utilising a remote light sensor connected via 12 in. coiled cable (expandable to 24 in.).
A prominent LCD readout displays a digital calculation and complementary analogue bar graph for quick, reliable assessments.
Complete with 9V battery, light sensor with protective cover, protective holster, and soft case.
1. Remove the protective cap from the sensor so that the white domed light sensor is exposed to the light. For overhead lighting, the sensor can be placed on a desk or table top. A tripod
mount and a tilt stand are located on the rear of the meter for convenience.
2. The display will indicate the light level in Fc or Lux.
3. Press the RANGE button to select the range that provides the maximum resolution. If the ‘OL’ appears the light measurement is out of range. Select another range using the RANGE button.
4. Press the backlight button to illuminate the LCD display if needed.
Extech LT300 Lux/Light Meter Features:
- Wide range to 40,000Fc or 400,000 Lux with max resolution to 0.01 Fc/Lux
- Relative mode indicates change in light levels, peak mode captures highest reading
- Remote light sensor on 12″ (30.5cm) coiled cable – expandable to 24″ (61cm)
- Utilises precision photo diode and colour correction filter
- Large LCD display with analogue bargraph
- Backlight for readings in low light levels
- Complete with 9V battery, light sensor with protective cover, protective holster, and soft case
Extech LT300 Lux Meter Specifications:
|Basic Accuracy||±5% rdg|
|Cosine & Colour Corrected||Yes|
|Dimensions/ Weight||50x75x40mm/ 200g|