The Extech MD10 Non-contact Magnet Detector is pen-shaped, extremely portable and ideal for use in any magnetic field application such as testing audio speakers, troubleshooting solenoid valves and testing relays, the Extech MD10 detects the presence of AC, DC and permanent magnetic fields.
To use, simply hold the Extech MD10 near to the suspected source of magnetism. If it is detected, the tip of the MD10 will glow with a blue light and a built-in torch light makes it easy to see what you’re doing even in poor lighting conditions.
The Extech MD10 Non-contact Magnet Detector can test solenoid valves in pneumatic/hydraulic control equipment, relays with coils, electrically controlled solenoid valves in vehicles/machinery/oil burners, and audio speaker coils. The Extech MD10 responds to AC/DC magnetic fields and permanent magnets.
Extech MD10 Non-contact Magnet Detector with Built-In Flashlight Features:
- Detects the presence of magnetic field without contact (AC, DC, and permanent magnets)
- Ideal for testing audio speakers and relays with coils and electrically controlled solenoid valves
- Blue LED lights up for visual magnetic field indication
- Magnetic field detection range: 63H, 98H, 401H, 810H
- Built-in bright flashlight with On/Off button
- Low battery indicator
- Complete with two AAA batteries