EXTECH EX363 HVAC CAT-IV Multimeter & Type-K Temperature & NCV
The EXTECH EX363 True RMS feature provides accurate readings when measuring distorted or noisy waveforms. Choose the EXTECH EX363 for Electrical, HVAC, or Industrial Applications. The advanced LoZ feature eliminates false readings caused by ghost voltages and the CAT IV safety rating ensures the highest level of protection.
EXTECH’S EX363 DIGITAL MULTIMETER:
Designed for advanced HVAC & Electrical troubleshooting and predictive maintenance. Similar to the Fluke 116.
- Ideal for HVAC applications
- True RMS for accurate AC measurements
- 6000 count white LED backlit display
- Functions include: NCV, AC/DC Voltage, AC/DC micro Current, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, Type-K Temperature, Diode Test, Continuity
- Fast 60-segment Analog Bargraph for viewing trends
- LoZ prevents false readings caused by ghost voltages
- Built-in Non-contact AC Voltage Detector (NCV) with Hi/Low ranges and LED indicator
- Smart Data Hold, Peak Hold, Auto Power off
- Similar to the Fluke 116
- Complete with test leads, 9V battery, holster with tilt stand and built-in magnet, and general purpose bead wire temperature probe
- 3 Year Warranty.
Say Goodbye to Ghost Voltage!
Ever get a voltage reading on a circuit that should have been off and reading zero? It could be “ghost” voltage hopping over, through capacitive coupling, from an energized wire near the circuit under test. Ditch the antiquated and heavy, “wiggy”-style solenoid volt meter for low impedance ghost voltage testing. The EX360 series DMMs with “LoZ” mode help eliminate false readings from stray ghost voltage.
|Standard meter shows six volts of ghost voltage, meter with LoZ shows correct reading of zero volts.|