The EXTECH EX360 is a True RMS multimeter that provides accurate readings when measuring distorted or noisy waveforms. This model is designed for Electrical, HVAC, or Industrial Applications. Advanced LoZ feature eliminates false readings caused by ghost voltages. CAT IV safety rating ensures the highest level of protection.
Designed for advanced electrical troubleshooting and predictive maintenance
- True RMS for precise AC readings ensures accuracy even with noisy or distorted signals
- CAT IV-600V Safety Rating
- Low Impedance (LoZ) mode overcomes “ghost voltage” errors
- Integrated Non-Contact Voltage Detector
- Smart data hold with audible and visual alert
- 4-digit (6,000 count) readout
- Fast 60-segment bar graph for analogue-style testing
- Compact, slimline design
- Similar to the Fluke 115 & Fluke 117
- 3 Year Warranty.
- Ideal for Industrial/Commercial applications
- True RMS for accurate AC measurements
- 6000 count white LED backlit display
- Functions include: NCV, AC/DC Voltage, AC/DC Current, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, Diode Test, Continuity
- Fast 60-segment Analog Bargraph for viewing trends
- LoZ prevents false readings caused by ghost voltages
- Built-in Non-contact AC Voltage Detector (NCV) with Hi/Low ranges and LED indicator
- Smart Data Hold, Peak Hold, Auto Power off
- Complete with test leads, 9V battery, holster with tilt stand and built-in magnet.
Say Goodbye to Ghost Voltage!
Ever get a voltage reading on a circuit that should have been off and reading zero? It could be “ghost” voltage hopping over, through capacitive coupling, from an energized wire near the circuit under test. Ditch the antiquated and heavy, “wiggy”-style solenoid volt meter for low impedance ghost voltage testing. The EX360 series DMMs with “LoZ” mode help eliminate false readings from stray ghost voltage.
|Standard meter shows six volts of ghost voltage, meter with LoZ shows correct reading of zero volts.|