REED LS-139 High Temperature Surface Probe Features
A thermocouple is an electrical device consisting of two dissimilar electrical conductors forming an electrical junctions which produces an temperature-dependent voltage as a result of the thermoelectric effect, and this voltage can be converted to it’s equivalent temperature. Thermocouples are a widely used type of temperature sensor.
Type K Thermocouple (Nickel-Chromium / Nickel-Alumel)is the most common type of thermocouple. It’s inexpensive, accurate, reliable, and has a wide temperature range.
- Type “K” thermocouple probe
- Suitable for most digital thermometer with 2-pin mini connector
- Maximum temperature: 500°C
- Spring loaded probe is ideal for high temperature surface measuring requirements;
- Extremely fast response time.
- Not recommended for use as an immersion probe.