PROVA 6200 is a power quality analyzer for single and balanced three phase systems. With this power quality clamps meter, you can see a graphic waveform of voltage and current, as well as a phasor diagram. PROVA 6200 power quality analyzer is capable of data-logging and downloading to a PC.
- Power Quality Analysis for Single and Balanced Three Phase System.
- Harmonic Analysis of Voltage and Current (1 to 50th order).
- True RMS measurement of V with 0.5% of reading basic accuracy.
- True RMS measurement of A with 1% of reading basic accuracy.
- Graphic Waveform of Voltage and Current.
- Graphic Phasor Diagram.
- Transient Detection and Logging of Swell, Dip, and Outage.
- Fast peak function (39μs for 50 Hz, 33μs for 60Hz).
- Active (W, KW, HP), reactive (VAR, KVAR) and apparent (VA, KVA) power
- Power factor (PF), phase angle (Φ), and energy (WH, KWH, KVARH, PFH).
- Measurement of balanced 3Φ Power Quality.
- Programmable VT ratio from 1 to 3000.
- Hold functions.
- Auto power off function in 15 minutes (selectable).
- Datalogging and Download to a PC.
- Optical isolated USB data connection.
- Unlimited datalogging facility on a PC.