Kyoritsu 2055 Digital AC/DC CAT IV Clamp Meter – 1000A
The Kyoritsu 2055 1000A Clamp Meter is designed to meet international safety standard IEC 61010-1 CAT IV 600V and is a digital clamp meter with the capability to read current up to 1000A AC/DC.
The Kyoritsu 2055 also features a data hold function and peak hold function, as well as the ability to measure resistance up to 60MΩ. It also has a max/min function that displays and holds the maximum and minimum values during a set period of time.
The Kyoritsu 2055 has a non-contact voltage function, warning the user of AC voltage via a red LED indicator. Ergonomically designed it has a double moulded construction and features a bar graph digital display.
Kyoritsu 2055 Features:
- Measures up to 1000A AC/DC.
- Measures up to 600V AC/DC.
- Designed to meet international safety standard IEC 61010-1 CAT IV 600V.
- 40mm jaw size.
- Max/min function.
- Measures resistance up to 60MΩ.
- Peak hold function.
- Double moulded construction.
- Auto power off and auto power save.
- Data hold function.
- Bar graph digital display.