With the Fluke 424D Laser Distance Meter, you can measure distances up to 100 meters with high accuracy
The Fluke 424D is our most advanced laser distance meter. It has many features that will save you time in different situations and reduce errors.
With this laser measuring tool, you can just point and click to instantly measure distances up to 100 meters (330 ft.) with accuracy of +1 millimeter. There is no need to interpret scales or worry about making mistakes. The extra bright laser makes it easy to target even at longer distances.
The 424D laser distance meter has extra features that make it easy to get accurate measurements in hard-to-reach locations. These include a 180º inclination sensor, the corner angle feature, and a built-in compass. The large, four-line backlit display makes it easy to see the results. This tool will help you do the work of two people on your own.
Fluke 424D helpful features:
- Provides a compass “heading” for distance measurement
- Provides easy to-use addition and subtraction function
- Includes automated end-piece correction. When measuring from an edge or corner, a built-in sensor detects the position of this bracket and automatically changes the reference point.
- Provides audible keypad feedback
- Offers improved visibility with a bigger, 4-line backlit display
- Improved battery life of 5000 measurements with automatic shut-off feature
- Offers minimum/maximum tracking to measure the room’s diagonal and horizontal distance from a stable measurement point
- Allows mounting on a tripod for stable long distance measurements
- Includes stake out function for marking off defined measured lengths
- Stores the last twenty measurements for quick recall
- Strong environmental protection with IP54 (water spray and dust proof) sealing
- Powered by two AAA batteries
- Comes with carrying pouch and three-year warranty