FLIR TA60 K Type Thermocouple Probe.
A Thermocouple is a sensor used to measure temperature and consist of two wire legs made from dissimilar metals. The wires legs are welded together at one end, creating a junction. This junction is where the temperature is measured. When the junction experiences a change in temperature, a voltage is created.
Type K Thermocouple (Nickel-Chromium / Nickel-Alumel): The type K is the most common type of thermocouple. It’s inexpensive, accurate, reliable, and has a wide temperature range.
FLIR TA60 K Type Thermocouple Probe Features:
- Use Measures Air or Surface Temperature
- Temperature Measuring Element K Thermocouple
- Temp. Range (F) -40 Degrees to 482 Degrees
- Probe Connector Type K Mini Jack with Dual Banana Plug Adapter
- Probe Material Chromel and Alumel Type K
- Wire Length 37″
- Temp. Range (C) -40 Degrees to 250 Degrees
- Accuracy +/-2.5 Degrees C
- For Use With Virtually any Meter with Temperature Range and Accepts Standard Shrouded Banana Plugs or Type K Input
- Calibration Certificate No
- Includes Type K Bead Probe, Banana Plug Adapter, Instructions
- Similar to Fluke 80BK probe or 80AK/80PK combination.