REED CC-421 Voltage/Current Process Calibrator Features
- Portable instrument for calibrating process devices and
measuring process signals.
- Adjustable 0-24 mA current source.
- Adjustable -199.9 mV to +199.9 mV DCV source.
- Current calibrator drives loads up to 500 ohms.
- The instruments Powers or Measure a two-wire current loop.
- Four function provide the quality and accuracy of handheld calibrator:
1) Precision current source,
2) Measurement of a current signal,
3) Power and measurement of two wire loop,
4) Precision DC mV source.
REED CC-421 Voltage/Current Process Calibrator Specifications
|Current Source||0 to 24 mA, 2 ranges|
|Current Measurement||0 to 24 mA, 2 ranges|
|Power & Current Measurement of 2-wire loop||0 to 24mA, 2 ranges|
|Voltage Source||-199.9 mV to +199.9 mV DC|
|Sampling Time||Approx. 0.4 second|
|Dimensions||185 x 78 x 38mm|
How to use REED Voltage/Current Calibrator (Model: CC-421)
Current source with Reed CC-421
Firstly, you have to connect the “Cable Plug” into the “Input Socket”. Secondly, select the “CURRENT SOURCE” by switching the Reed CC-421’s function switch. Now, with Reed CC-421 into the current source mode be shure you will select the display resolution (max. display is 19.99 mA). By “Calibration Adjust knob” will generate the current output same as the display value.
You can made current measurements with Reed CC-421 after you have connected the “Cable Plug” into the “Input Socket” and select the “mA MEASURE” function and the range of measurements (as an example 0.01 mA display resolution from a max. display of 19.99 mA ).
Power and current measurement of two wire loop with REED CC-421
Sliding the “Function Switch” to the “POWER/ mA MEASURE ” position will ensure you that the REED CC-421 is set for power and current measurements. Select the range and open the circuit in which current is to be measured. Finally, connect the “Alligator Clips” securely in series with the load in which the current is be measured.