The HT Italia VEGA78 Power Logger allows for undertaking analysis and tests on single-phase and three-phase electrical systems with and without a neutral. The instrument displays in real time the values of all fundamental electric quantities which are characteristic of the electrical system being tested (voltage, current, active power, reactive power, apparent power, power factor, etc.), showing the waveforms of voltages and currents.
The VEGA78 is used for testing and analysing the quality of the electrical supply provided by the electricity power supplier, for analysing single-phase and three-phase environments from offices to heavy industry, and when diagnosing voltage anomalies by using the ability to record various electrical parameters.
The instrument also allows evaluating the harmonic content introduced by non-linear loads such as computers, TV sets, controlled electric motors, etc. which can cause the RCD to trip or a neutral to overheat.
The VEGA78 is supplied with the PC management software, which further expands the analysis possibilities of the data acquired
HT Italia VEGA78 Power Logger Functions:
- True-rms P-N, P-P, P-PE voltage measurements
- True-rms current on phases and neutral (4 inputs).
- Active, reactive and apparent power measurements.
- Active, reactive and apparent energy measurements.
- Power Factor.
- Maximum of 251 parameters selected at the same time.
- Integrated period selectable 1 sec. to 60 min.
- Harmonic analysis of voltage and current up to 49th component.
- Voltage anomalies with 10ms resolution.
- Numerical and graphical (waveforms) visualization.
- Histogram visualization of harmonic analysis.
- Vectorial diagram of voltages and currents.
- Voltage unbalance.
- Predefined recordings of parameters.
- TFT color display with “touch screen”.
- 15 meg-byte internal memory.
- USB interface for PC.
- Windows software for analysis
- Contextual help selectable on each screen.
- Visual keyboard at display.
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery and external AC/DC adapter.