For the most demanding of situations, the Fluke 117 hand held digital multimeter is the choice for you. It’s no coincidence that professionals testing in commercial settings, hospitals, and schools look to this meter. The 6,000 count display updates 4 times per second, and has a large white LED backlight for low light conditions. The bar graph has 33 segments and updates 32 times per second. The installed 9V battery averages 400 hours without use of backlight. With VoltAlert technology for non-contact voltage detection and a 3 year warranty, the 117 will be in your arsenal for a long time.
Designed by electricians. Engineered by Fluke.
Compact true-rms meter for commercial applications. The Fluke 117 is the ideal meter for demanding settings like commercial buildings, hospitals and schools. The 117 includes integrated non-contact voltage detection to help get the job done faster.
- VoltAlert™ technology for non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt automatic AC/DC voltage selection
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- True-rms for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- Measures 10 A (20 A overload for 30-seconds)
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Compatible with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPak™) for hands-free operation
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- Three year warranty