With eight hours of continuous run-time and a bright work light to help you see, the FLIR TG56 Spot Infrared Thermometer is the only one you will need in your tool bag.
With a spot ratio of 30:1 it now makes taking measurements from a smaller target safer and easier to do.
A Type K thermocouple thermometer jack is provided at the top of the TG56. The thermocouple
plug has a wide and a thin connecting blade mini connector.
Using the Type K Thermometer to set Emissivity
1. Measure the surface of the object under test with the IR Thermometer.
2. Measure the same surface with the Type K thermocouple thermometer.
3. Note the difference (delta) between the two readings.
4. Now adjust the Emissivity in the Programming menu (Section 6) so that the IR
thermometer reading matches the Type K thermometer reading.
5. When this is accomplished the emissivity setting is correct for the surface in question.
FLIR TG56 Features
- Take non-contact surface temperature measurements with IR (infrared) sensor
- Easily identify measurement location with built-in laser targeting
- Graphical menu structure allows easy access to settings
- Easy emissivity selection with predetermined levels and custom adjustment
- Visual high and low alarms
- Rugged, industrial design that can withstand a three metre drop
- Bright work light to help you see your target in poor lighting conditions
FLIR TG56 Applications
- Checking mechanical or electrical equipment for temperature and hot spots
- HVAC fault finding
- Checking heater or oven temperature
- Checking for hot spots in fire-fighting
- Plant maintenance
FLIR TG56 Specifications
|Distance to Spot Ratio||30:1|
|Range||-30 to 650°C|
|Input Type||K type|
|Emissivity||Adjustable with 4 presets and custom option|
|Spectral Response||5 to 14 microns|
|Max / Min||Yes|
|Alarm||High / Low|
|Laser Orientation||Single laser pointer to center of measurement spot, Class 1|
|Continuous Run Time||8 hours Maximum|