EXTECH PH100 Waterproof ExStik pH Meter Features
- RENEW feature that tells you when it’s time to replace your pH electrode
- CAL feature that tells you when it’s time to recalibrate your meter
- Flat Surface pH electrode that is completely waterproof and rugged enough to withstand harsh environments
- Analogue bargraph originates at neutral point (pH 7.00) to conveniently view trends in acidity or alkalinity
- ATC plus measures Temperature
- 1, 2 or 3 point calibration
pH is a unit of measure (ranging from 0 to 14pH) indicating the degree of acidity or alkalinity of a solution. pH tests are the most commonly performed measurements in water analysis and reports the negative log of the hydrogen ion activity of a solution which is an indicator of acidity or alkalinity.
Solutions with a pH less than 7 are considered acidic, solutions with a pH higher than 7 are known as bases, and solutions with a pH of exactly 7 are neutral.
The pH scale is logarithmic so, for example, if sample A is 1 pH less than Sample B, this means that Sample A is 10 times more acidic then Sample B. A difference of 1 pH represents a ten-fold difference in acidity.
|Display||Multifunction LCD with Bargraph|
|Operating conditions||0 to 50°C / < 80% RH|
|pH Range and Accuracy||0.00 to 14.99 / ± 0.01pH typical|
|Temp. Compensation||Automatic from 0 to 90°C|
|ORP Range / Accuracy||± 999mV / ± 4mV|
|Temperature Range||23 to 194°F (-5 to 90°C)|
|Temperature Resolution||0.1°up to 99.9 then 1°thereafter|
|Temperature Accuracy||± 1.8°F / 1°C [from 23 to 122°F (-5 to 50°C)]± 5.4°F / 3°C [from 122 to 194°F (50 to 90°C)]|
|Measurement storage||15 tagged (numbered) readings|
|Power||Four (4) SR-44 button batteries (See note on page 6)|
|Low battery indication||‘BAT’ appears on the LCD|
|Auto power off||After 10 minutes of inactivity|
|Battery Life||200 to 400 tests, assuming test time of < 10 minutes and use of SR44 silver oxide batteries. Use of LR44 alkaline will reduce battery life.|