Extech LT510 Light Meter
Lux is the unit measurement of illuminance and luminous emittance in the International System of Units (SI). One Lux (Latin for “light”) is the amount of illumination provided when one lumen is evenly distributed over an area of one square metre.
One foot-candle is equal to one lumen per square foot or approximately 10.764 Lux. In practical applications it is sufficient to think of one foot-candle as about ten lux as is typically done in the lighting industry.
Extech LT510 Light Meter Features :
- Measure light levels in Foot-Candle (Fc) or Lux units using a precision photo diode with cosine and colour correction filter
- Zero function
- Backlit LCD to view in dimly lit areas
- Data Hold and Min/Max functions
- Auto power off with disable
- Tripod mount (optional TR100 Tripod sold separately)
- Complete with light sensor cover, wrist strap, and three AAA batteries
Extech LT510 Light Meter Specification: