Extech AUT30 30-Amp, Automotive Current Tester-ATC Fuse.
Automotive Current Tester ATC Fuse, 30-Amp
The Extech AUT30 checks up to 30 amps without breaking the circuit. ATC blade connectors plug into the fuse block. It has a measuring range of 30 amps/48 VDC (10 seconds, max) with 100 mA resolution and (±2 percent + 2 digits) accuracy. Results are displayed on a 3.5-digit LCD.
EXTECH AUT30 Features:
- AUT30 30-Amp, Automotive Current Tester-ATC Fuse
- (2-Percent + 2 Digits) Accuracy
- Measuring Range: 30A/48VDC (10 Seconds Max)
- 10mA Resolution
- 29.5″ (75cm) Connector Cable
1. With the vehicle ignition OFF, remove the fuse from the circuit to be tested and set it aside.
2. Insert the meter’s fuse blades (3) into the jack from where the fuse was removed.
3. Insert the removed fuse into the meter’s fuse jack (4).
4. Press the meter’s On/Off button (2)
5. Operate the circuit under test for up to 10 seconds only; the LCD display (3) will display the measured current
6. When finished press the On/Off button to turn off the tester.
7. WARNING! The Fuse blade may become hot during testing. Allow to cool before removing. Do not test > 10 seconds.