EXTECH AUT20 Automotive Current Tester Features:
- ATC-blade connector plug into the fuse block
- Measuring range: 20A/48VDC (10 seconds max)
- 10mA resolution
- 1.6ft (50cm) connector cable
- ±(2% + 2 digits) accuracy
- Includes one 12V A23G battery
1. With the vehicle ignition OFF, remove the fuse from the
circuit to be tested and set it aside.
2. Insert the meter’s fuse blades (3) into the jack from where
the fuse was removed.
3. Insert the removed fuse into the meter’s fuse jack (4).
4. Press the meter’s On/Off button (2)
5. Operate the circuit under test for up to 10 seconds only; the
LCD (1) will display the measured current.
6. When finished press the On/Off button to turn off the tester.
7. WARNING! The Fuse blade may become hot during testing.
Allow to cool before removing. Do not test > 10 seconds
EXTECH AUT20 Automotive Current Tester Specifictions:
|Range||0 to 20A DC / 48V DC|
|Accuracy||± (2.0% of reading + 2 digits)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50° C (32 to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||‐20 to 60° C (‐4 to 140°F)|
|Altitude||2000 meters (7000 ft.) maximum|
|Relative Humidity||80% up to 31° C (88°F), decreasing to 50% at 50° C (122°F)|
|Battery||1 x ‘A23G’ 12Vbattery|
|Dimensions/Weight||159 x 25mm (6.25 x 1″) / 42g (1.5°z)|
|Cable length||71cm (2.3 ft.)|