The Bosch BAT 135 Battery Tester is used to test 6 and 12 volt batteries, and to test 12 and 24 volt charging systems. The suggested operation range is from 0 degrees Centigrade to 50 degrees Centigrade in ambient temperature.
The BAT 135 battery tester with in-built printer tests 6V and 12V batteries from 40 – 2,000 CCA including AGM, Gel cell, flooded lead-acid, start/stop EFB and Commercial SLI batteries using a micro-load test for proven, accurate results. It will also test 12V and 24V charging systems with a diode/ripple test.
The in-built printer captures test results for customer records, presenting state of health and state of charge percentage. Test clamps are detachable for service or replacement.
BOSCH BAT 135 Battery Tester Features:
- Tests 6V, 12V batteries and 12V, 24V charging systems
- Test battery capacities from 40-2,000 CCA
- Test all automotive, light-duty and commercial batteries including:
⇒ Gel Cell
⇒ Flooded lead-acid
⇒ Start/Stop EFB
⇒ Commercial, SLI
- Presents State of Health and State of Charge percentage
- Integrated printer to capture test results and customer records
- Detachable test clamps for service and replacement
- Full charging system test with diode/ripple test
- Micro-load testing for proven, accurate results
- 1-year warranty
The Bosch BAT 135 comes complete with:
- storage case
- detachable cables
- AA batteries (X6)
- paper roll
- user manual